Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Killer Kittens Purrrrrrfected by Karswell


Young, tender, innocent Killer Kittens From Beyond The Grave has received a slick, sexy, sinister new look! The fiercely frisky banner was designed by the object of all horror chicks' wet dreams: Mr. Karswell, Master of the delightfully-spooky pre-code horror comic crypt The Horrors of It All (and also, my heart). Aww shucks, Kind Sir. I am ever-so grateful to you for gifting me with this fancy, new hide!

But wait..! There is even more scary-love in store! The Horrors of It All is hosting a contest this week, which can be summarized as follows:

  • Lyrics War.
  • Fucking A.
Match up killer comics with aptly-chosen song lyrics, and you could WIN, WIN, WIN a spooktacular THOIA tee shirt, and a copy of Question Authority: Over 1,000 Abrasive Music Trivia Questions To Grind Your Mind! by Patrick Kendall and Jeb Branin.

MORE DETAILS

THE POWER OF KITTY COMPELS YOU!!!

12 comments:

Tenebrous Kate said...

Lookin' goooooood, lady! Mr. K is one talented dude. He outfitted the Love Train with a suitably excellent banner as well :)

Kitty LeClaw said...

Prettying up the Intertubes, one horror blog at a time.

Mr. K is not only a multi-talented artist, but an all-around Cool Daddy-O, and we should all pretty much bow the eff down to him.

I have much love for the Love Train banner. I think it really captures the essence of the overall flava of the Tenebrous Posts. Also, it kinda makes me feel all frisky!

Anonymous said...

That is truly a thing of beauty. Love the new banner!

Kitty LeClaw said...

Absinthe: I'm kinda afraid to take the plastic off the upholstery. I'm afraid I'll mess something up :)

Any minute now, my supervisor is going to catch me sitting at my desk, staring longingly at Karswell's banner creation through my monitor, while not completing a stitch of work thusfar today!

Frederick said...

Kitty,

Like the new banner! It helps having talented friends, doesn't it?

And I must rush off, quitting time, and I don't want to goof off when not on the clock. :)

Mr. Karswell said...

Seal of Approval, or Squeal of A-purrrr-val? But please take a bow yourself little Kitty, for you made it easy by inspiring me to do a thing as such.

Magikal tango.

Kitty LeClaw said...

Fred: Talent/genius; it's a fine line. If only all my friends were this gifted! I'd never have to lift finger!

Also, I am definitely hearing you re: on the clock. If nothing else, we could always say we're strengthening our technical skills.

Kitty LeClaw said...

Karswell: I love, love, love how you included my own Puss-Puss* in the banner. That raggedy, old tabby I was screwing around with before had absolutely NO panache.

*Jack The Pumpkin Cat is a registered trademark of Killer Kittens From Beyond The Grave Indistries. All rights reserved, and all that rot.

Patrick said...

Karswell did indeed do a great job on the new look for your blog! I must return for more soon!

Kitty LeClaw said...

Patrick: Karswell was born to do a good job. In fact, I think it says as much on his birth certificate.

The Headless Werewolf said...

HOT! The banner's a winner!

Kitty LeClaw said...

Wolfie: I agree! Do you smell burning cat hair? I am beginning to wonder if the singed patch will ever grow back in.